Featured Gear: Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag
I’ve long been a fan of Sea to Summit nylon stuff sacks to organize the contents of my luggage or hunting pack. But, sometimes the occasion calls for something a bit more rugged and waterproof, this is where the Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag shines. While designed for keeping your gear dry during paddle sports, my bag has proved to be ideal for storing emergency items that I want to keep dry in the bed of my truck.
Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag Features
- Heavy-duty 20-liter roll-top dry bag is a rugged, abrasion-resistant dry storage option for rough and tough conditions in river and outdoor environments
- Manufactured from durable, waterproof TPU-laminated 600D nylon, with a 10,000mm waterhead (the higher the waterhead rating, the more waterproof the fabric)
- Welded construction for permanently sealed seams; secure TPR roll-top closure and heavy-duty lash loops for attachment
- Low-profile, streamlined shape saves space, and oval base resists rolling; patent-pending field repair buckle can be replaced in seconds
- 20-liter dry bag holds a tent/footprint or general gear; open dimensions: 11 x 7 x 24 inches, weight: 16.3 ounces, volume: 20 liters (with closure rolled three times)
- Available in several sizes
Hydraulic Dry Bag – $65 – Sea to Summit
Note: HuntTested did receive product consideration in coordination with this content. HuntTested may receive a small commission if you purchase a product from the links on this page. This does NOT increase your price and helps to pay for the content. All opinions belong to HuntTested.