Quick access to drinking water is critical to any outdoor activity. I generally loathe single-use plastic water bottles, so I’ve long carried an aluminum water bottle everywhere I go. I’ve recently discovered the excellent Keith Titanium Canteen and Mess kit and it’s quickly become my favorite water bottle. The classic canteen shape stows easily, yet holds a good amount of water. Because it’s made from titanium, it’s both super durable and the perfect container for boiling water in a campfire, (just remove the cap first). Titanium construction adds to the cost, but it’s worth the extra expense for this go-everywhere canteen.
Keith Titanium Canteen Mess Kit Features:
- Capacity: 37.2 fl oz Canteen and 23.6 lf oz Mess Kit
- Weight: 5.6 oz Canteen + 4.5 oz Mess Kit
- Dimensions: 8.0 × 5.4 × 3.3 in
- Made of premium pure titanium grade 1 without lining and coating and it’s tasteless, odorless, and dishwasher safe. It comes with a custom-made carrying pouch.
- Titanium is ultralight and super strong; it is also eco-friendly, extraordinarily hypoallergenic, and exceptionally corrosion-resistant
- Keith offers a lifetime warranty to the original owner of all products sold through authorized retailers against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Keith will repair or replace at its discretion any product with manufacturing defects free of charge. Damage caused by wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Keith Titanium Canteen Mess Kit – $158 – Keith Titanium
Note: HuntTested did receive product consideration in coordination with this content. HuntTested may receive a small commission if you purchase a product from the links on this page. This does NOT increase your price and helps to pay for the content. All opinions belong to HuntTested.